Saturday, November 21, 2009

Your audience awaits...

So, after going online and seeing the mass of super cool blog pages, I was inspired to start my own. I suppose I'll begin by telling you about myself. After all, if you didn't want to know, why did you stop by, right? I am 24 years old...about to be 25 *yikes*. I teach 1st grade at Julia Lee Moore in Conway. I love my job, though it is exhausting. I am married to Justin Harper. You probably know him as Harp. That's what I know him as, of course. :) He works at Acxiom as a Database Developer (aka: job where nobody can tell you what they really do on a daily basis). We got married on December 20th, 2008. It's been almost a year and I have managed not to kill him YET. :) We have a house here in Conway that we have lived in for 1.5 years. I will post pictures of it at Christmas. It looks best then. Don't ask why. Then again, most things look better at Christmas. I love art, music, books, dancing, hats (silly and fashionably serious), my family, my fantastic friends, 100 calorie packs, rock and roll style, sarcasm, cats, and naps. Yes. I am your classic artistic nerd. Welcome my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you have decided to join the blogging world! It's fun

    ReplyDelete